How to Check-in Attendees
Checking-in Attendees at Your Event
There are two methods for checking-in attendees at your event:
- Scanning a badge using the EventHero Organizer app
- Manually marking them as Checked-in from the Attendees tab in your Organizer control panel for this event
Scanning a Badge: Setup
- Download the EventHero Organizer app for your iOS device here: http://jfed.me/qrorganizer
- Login or create an individual user account using your business email address
- If you're not automatically recognized as a member of the Organizer team by your email address, tap the [+] icon on the Events screen and enter your Organizer code found on Summary screen for your event.
- Your event will appear on the Events screen.
Scanning a Badge: Usage
- Select your event name from the Events screen
- Select Check In Attendees
- Select the name of your session. If you don't have multiple sessions, select Registration to check-in attendees at the door.
- Select Scan in the upper right corner
- Move your device so that the full QR code is visible on the screen. The software will automatically complete the scan and you will see a green icon indicating completion. Continue scanning badges until all attendees have been accounted
Manual Check-in Using the Mobile App
- From the session screen, find the attendee using the Search box or jumping the corresponding letter of their last name.
- Select the toggle switch next to their name to check-in the attendee.
Manual Check-in Using Your Computer
- From your EventHero web control panel for your event select the Attendees tab
- Search for an attendee using the Search box
- When found, select Check-in
If a new badge is required:
- Perform the Add Attendee process. (Reminder: The email address must be unique.)
- Before completing the Add Attendee process, select Also check-in attendee. (Don't worry - if you miss this step, you can always perform the check-in using the Manual Check-in process above or by scanning their badge.)
If you missed someone, don't worry: they will be accounted for when they are scanned at a breakout session, keynote, cocktail reception, etc.
At the top of the Attendees tab, you can monitor your check-ins in real-time. (Note: the page will need to be refreshed to see updates)